The New Zoella Jelly & Gelato Collection!


So by now I am assuming most of you have already found out about the new Zoella Jelly & Gelato collection Zoella released a week ago? If not then where have you been!

Products from the new collection have already been scattered everywhere on Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and Snapchat which of course is to be expected in this day and age. 

But honestly though her Jelly & Gelato products are totally gorgeous from the pretty packaging design with the lovely splash of pastel and gold mingled together for that beautiful summery mixture.

To the actual product themselves which I have been using and I am being honest by saying that they smell absolutely amazing! 

So far I think this range and her previous one Sweet Inspirations have been total hits as they have both been introduced so beautifully in their packaging and have smelt brilliant. Inspired by fruity jelly sweeties and lovely gelato, I would say that this collection is perfect for summer. 

Also everything is animal cruelty free and nothing has ever been tested on animals from Zoella beauty which makes me love her even more!



The gorgeous 'Body pudding' body cream for just £8.00 is deliciously thick with tiny little pink beads embedded making it appear like sprinkles! 

It contains the scent of elderflower and pomegranate alas giving you beautiful skin after it is massaged into the skin. It's lovely to use and I just think the smell is heavenly.


I immediately had first dips on the shower shake as I saw it on Instagram and I knew I just needed it. It's so cute! I love how it's in the shape of a straw popping out at the top too! I just think it's really unusual yet so trendy. 

The scent is extremely fruity with citrus undertones and leaves you feeling refreshed after a good scrub for just £6.99!


The Gelat' Eau body mist is £8.00 and is also very fruity - I can only describe it being as if you were to squirt an entire pack of Starburst on yourself. It is quite a prominent scent but it isn't sickly though. 

Again it is mostly citrusy as well but it does have a dash of elderflower jelly undertones plus some rich cream added in it too. 

It's lovely for just throwing on when you're off out on a hot day! 


So far these are some of the products I have purchased from the Jelly and Gelato collection which is available now on the Superdrug website, instore and in at FeelUnique

There is plenty of other items too but these are just what interested me the most and I felt that I wanted to share them! 

What do you all think of Zoella's gorgeous new collection? Will you purchase anything too?



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment