Love Too Faced? Check Out The New Natural Love Palette!




I am so incredibly excited to share the new "Natural Love' palette by Too Faced with you all! I was lovestruck when I first even saw a glimpse of this one over on Twitter let alone properly on the official website. It's not just beautiful but wonderful, gorgeous and extremely perfect. Especially for this season!

The colour scheme is a dream as the palette contains an overall amount of thirty eyeshadows in various neutral shades, pretty pinks and delicious darker shaders thrown in there.  There is many mattes and shimmers which I think is lovely mixture. 

As for the palette it is fairly large, cardboard and does include around several shades from previous neutral eyeshadow collections Too Faced has released but there is "new" shades included too. 

I think it is a fairly decent palette so far having using it for a handful of weeks now. I would say the palette is average at best but the brand have been slightly disappointing with their larger palette releases as of late. 

Mostly because of the formula Too Faced uses which is fairly weak in my opinion. Although it has always been thin, slightly powdery. But they are probably best used over primers for coverage and longevity I would say. 

So I would keep that in mind if you are after purchasing this palette. You mean need to pack on quite a fair bit in terms of really getting the full look you desire. Either way though I still like this palette because the shades are ideal for the everyday run, neutral and simple. 



My selected favourites are probably Heaven with a dash of Honey pot my eye lid just overlapping Heaven which is a matte shade. I add Heaven just under my brow otherwise if I apply Honey pot, instead it being a shimmer shade would only cause unwanted creases. 

I love these two paired together! They're literally just perfect for me - ideal for caramel skin if you are wondering what shades would be ideal and you're the same complexion as me. 

Also I really like to add Fairy Tale instead of Honey Pot sometimes but mostly I stick to Honey Pot as it shows up a lot more whereas Fairy Tale, being as beautiful as it is I find it is a lot weaker. So I need something heavier most of the time and I love my shade to pop on my eyes! 




Starting from the top:
  • Heaven 
  • Lace Teddy
  • Pink Cheeks
  • Poodle
  • Spotlight



  • Fairy Tale 
  • Satin Sheets
  • Kittens
  • Cutie Patootie
  • Honey Butter



  • Nudie 
  • Push up
  • Bunny Nose
  • Dear Diary
  • Honeymoon


  • Tickle Me 
  • Money Pot
  • Moonbeam
  • Coffee Date 
  • Hot & Bothered


  • Don't Settle
  • Chocolate Martini
  • Love Bug
  • Spoiled
  • Makeup & Chill



  • Fingers crossed
  • Undercover
  • Smokin
  • Night fever
  • Stiletto



The Natural Love Too Faced palette is available on the official Too Faced website here lovelies and also if you're based within the UK you can easily pick it up from Debenhams or Selfridges

So far I am really enjoying this palette though! Despite the small flaws it may contain I do still use it and will continue to be using it. 

If any of you have purchased the Too Faced Natural Love palette or are thinking about buying it then please tell me your thoughts! 

*Also just a quick note - I have noticed there is many versions of this palette on Ebay going for a cheaper price but those are mostly dupes. I would stay clear of them as they have been manufactured using all sorts of chemicals which aren't safe and could affect you resorting all kinds of terrible eye infections. It is better to be safe than sorry. 



XO



1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at this for SO long.. I'm definitely just going to buy it, think about my bank account after! Haha xx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete