February Through My Phone 2017!



As for February I can say quite a fair few things happened despite the usual rounds of university classes, my part time job, you know the absolute boring parts of my life I would father talk about the more interesting things and I want to share them with you! 






So was sent some gorgeous treats from my friend over in Japan! These are chocolates believe it or not but in Japan its normal for female friends to share chocolate and gifts which each other. 

The girls usually give gifts to the men but do not receive any until White day which is in March. So it's two separate Valentines days technically! I was happy to get these from her, they are so gorgeous and tasted delicious! I feel so lucky to have her as a friend sometimes. 




I'm just glad that it's finally Spring now! Lighter mornings, longer evenings, cooler air with a tint of warmth and all the gorgeous collections from various brands are being released now. 

Plus I recently purchased the new "Cherry Blossom" Yankee Candle which smells absolutely divine! I haven't burnt it yet though... it's too nice! 




I've been experimenting with different brands of make up again and I have always been fairly curious about these Dior lip glosses. 

So I got one to try off of Ebay as a whim really and I'm surprised just by how much I like this? It's got tiny speckles of glitter inside but it's very sweet! I miss lipgloss,  it isn't really a big thing anymore these days but I still appreciate a bit of shine on my lips every now and again! 

I think I prefer lipgloss a lot more over matte liquid lipsticks though... I really cannot get into trend at all. I did try to be open minded and I tried many liquid lipsticks from other brands such as NYX, Kylie, Colour pop but they just weren't for me. I think I will keep it old school!



So for me 2017 really has been the start of new beginnings and good things have happened to as such regarding friendships and relationships. 

I've started getting out a bit more which is healthier and better for me. I'm just hoping this continues! Also just how cute is this satin pink lingerie from Primark though? All for just £16! 



Despite the collection not even being released yet I am just so incredibly excited for the new Too faced products which are being released in mid-March! (9th March to be precise).

I absolutely adore Too Faced and almost fell over when I saw the beautiful new palette on display there. I am definitely setting my alarm the morning its released! 




I hope everyone else reading has had a great month too! 


XO

2 comments:

  1. I'm the same I prefer glossy lips over matte, I just can't bear the feel of matte liquid lipsticks for too long. I wait about an hour and then I have to put a gloss on ha! Beautiful pics :) xx

    Laura | www.mylauralife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too? Its just... more moist compared to matte? I just cannot get into it at all! :(

    Ahaha awww thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete