What Are My Valentines Day Favourites?



It's just a couple of days until Valentines day! 

Baby pink roses, delicious strawberry truffles and a nice hot big bubble bath are what I love about the day. Just spoiling either someone rotten or myself (ha ha!).

Now I know not everyone is that fond of it but I tend to like it whether I am single or not. I think it's a lovely way to show someone you cherish them and for that special day I have put together a little haul of items which I thought would make some lovely gifts. 

They're all very cheap and cheerful!





1. Dreamy Sleeping Mask - Missguided 

2. Roses Candle - Diptyque 

3. Valentina Perfume - Valentino 

4. Lipstick "Valentine" - Charlotte Tilbury

5. Cute Heart Tea Candles - Primark

6. Gold Heart Crystal Bracelet - James Warren 

7. Pink Champagne Truffles - Charbonnel Et Walker

8. Red Velvet Heart Cupcakes - Aldi





What are your favourite things for Valentines day? 


XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment