My Recent Little Pretty Pink Purchases


Now recently I've been a bit obsessed with the colour pink. I'm all for girly bits and bobs but I usually tend to learn more to white however I've just gone all out buying: pink this, pink that and more pink pink pink! I love it though! It's fun being really girly again.

I don't think I'm built for the really chic casual minimalist look anyway as I've always adored pretty thrills, floral prints and cute patterns. So I've just decided I may as well live up to that. 

Since I've been on a bit of a spending spree I'll show you all what I've been splashing out on...


I first laid eyes on this gorgeous Kate Spade bag right after Christmas and I was just head over heels in love with it. It's so perfect! It's adorable, all cute and the right size. It isn't too small or too big either which is ideal for me.

There is nothing worse than huge bags because I find them a chore to cart around with me and small ones just never let you fit anything in them. At least with this I can put my notebooks in for lectures and lunch inside. 

It was a wee bit expensive but how could I resist? That scallop design and it's charm allured me. It was worth the money though because I use it more than any of my other bags actually. I can say that this is the last time I buy a bag in a long while though! 


I found this gorgeous pink ruffled duvet over at Argos in the sale for just under a tenner! I adore it so much! Its absolutely perfect.

I've been after a nice duvet that isn't white for a while now but I wanted to keep the theme of my room still girly and bright without any overbearing patterns or a colour too bold. This is perfect and I love waking up feeling like I'm in a Parisian movie! 




I saw these gorgeous loafers on another girl's Instagram, I couldn't find where they were from but all I thought was "Those are super pretty!" and then I spotted them in New Look when I went in. 

These are going to be lovely on for when the weather perks up a bit in Spring! It's still a bit too cold to wear them at the moment. Still... it gives me something to look forward too! 




I've invested in a few new stationary pieces too recently because now in my second semester I need that extra bit of organisation to help me keep in line.

Also how pretty are these cherry envelopes? I write to my friend over in Japan every now and again, I thought these would be a lovely surprise for her. 

Oh! I spotted this gorgeous "To do list" notepad in Home Bargains for just £1 and what a bargain indeed. 

I really love this floral initial decoration too! I saw another blogger use one in their photos and I just had to ask where she got it from. I got it from this gorgeous Etsy store, the seller has so many beautiful decorations and pieces to offer so I think you should have a nosey! 



Now no one is really too old for Disney right? Nah! Not in my book anyway. 

I've been eyeing these bloody cute Tsum Tsums up every time I've gone into the Disney store for a look at their mugs either for myself or birthday presents.

But I always think "Aww but I'm too old for toys now..." no I've decided I just don't care. 

So I stormed in there, grabbed this adorable Marie Tsum off the shelf and went to pay. It's a bit embarrassing when the staff give you big smiles and ask "Oh is this for you or is it a present?" because I feel like a big kid but its then I realise that I actually am I big kid! 

It's best to just be honest really.  Now I have her and I'm so glad! 




I'm always looking at candles, it doesn't matter what brand they are because that doesn't really bother me but Primark have gotten in so many pretty candles over the past few months and I'm surprised really. Primark are certainly upping their game when it comes to on trend pieces especially their homeware items. 

I'm loving it though! I can recall a time when Primark was still fairly new and they had nothing like this. It's very essential to bloggers too because their pieces can be used as ideal props which are all cheap and cheerful.  

This candle I purchased "Golden Ashwood' is very lovely, I love the pot it came in and smells gorgeous. It was only £3.50 too! The scent is a bit of a let down when its burning though because it isn't very strong, I will be honest and say its fairly weak. You get what you pay for though so I can't complain. At least I can use the pot as a pen holder I guess? 

So what are the most interesting purchases you've recently bought? 


XO

6 comments:

  1. Oh, these are such cute purchases! Following your pretty pink purchases, I recently bought a DUNE purse in blush pink :)

    Lee | www.thatbellemakeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Did you?! I love DUNE! Their products are gorgeous and fab quality! Glad you enjoyed this post! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh everything looks so pretty (although I might be biased as I love pink). I had no idea that Argos did such lovely duvet covers - looks like I'll know where to go for my next splurge.

    One of my most interesting things I bought lately is a pink, white & "gold foil" throw from Primark. It's actually super pretty and covers the whole bed tehe.

    Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much lovely!

      Yes they do! How great is that?! Usually I just go to Primark for my duvet covers! Rarely Ikea but now that Argos are doing pretty ones its worth to start buying them there too.

      Oh I know which one it is! I've seen that and its so cute! Good choice lovely! :) I got my fluffy white throw from there too for just £6! Bargain eh?! :) x

      Delete
  3. I love your purchases, especially the Kate Spade bag, it's so darling, especially the scallop edge! Although it may have been pricey, I feel spending on a quality item is worth it. I invested in a Vivienne Westwood bag last year, to be my go to every day bag, and it's definitely been worth it. I haven't bought a new bag since, and I don't get bored or tired of my VW bag. Also, you are never too old to enjoy toys/disney etc! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah! Exactly its worth spending more for a lasting bag (which is also pretty!). From now on I prefer to spend a bit more on bags simply because I will appreciate them more and discard them so easily. Very posh! I love VW too!

      Exactly aha! You've got the right way of thinking! :) x

      Delete