January Through My Phone! Photo Diary


Well January certainly went fast didn't it? 

I hope everyone has had a lovely first month of the new year and has managed to set themselves on a good path. So far mine has been quite a slow start since my course started right at the end of January therefore it's taking me a little while to get back into the swing of things. But I am enjoying it and I have made a start on my workload for this semester. 

I have made myself go on a bit of diet since it's very much needed because my diet just after Christmas has been absolutely terrible. I want to get healthier and I'm doing this for myself. Not anybody else and I think it's important to build up that self love. Not just me but that goes for everyone else too!

I know people tend to go on about loving yourself on the internet these days, I see it all the time and it becomes a bit repetitive but to be fair I can see why. It doesn't matter if you are losing weight, getting toned up more or even gaining weight simply because your own happiness being content with yourself should come first before what others make of it. Sometimes you just have to follow your own path I suppose. 

Also I'm starting to now make plans for the summer too and I am hoping to save up for a trip to Tokyo this September. I've always wanted to go! It's going to be such a huge experience, I can hardly wait. But first I've got to concentrate on what is happening right now... work first and play later right




1. So despite trying to get myself back on track this month I have tried creating a plan that will help me stress less with university work this semester. I just seem to panic so much due to deadlines and worrying if my work is the best it can possibly be. 

This semester is a tough one too as a lot of attention to detail and time needs to be put into it. I've set myself little targets to work towards weekly and I am trying to make myself take time out so it doesn't become too much. It can be really difficult sometimes, I just get worked up and emotional when stress gets to me which isn't good or healthy mentally at all. 


2. Oh! A around two weeks ago I went to Harry Potter studios for the weekend and we were so lucky because it was still during the Christmas season so the Christmas trees were still up too. What was even more amazing was Hogwarts castle, it's absolutely ginormous and its even got its very own room. The castle is like a giant dolls house and I was so glad we came in the Christmas season time to see it with the snow! I think it made the castle even more magical! 

The whole studio tour overall was amazing I was in awe the whole day and getting to walk through the doors of hogwarts into the great hall as an experience I will never forget. I got to see Hogwarts express, I learned about all the tricks and special effects was incredibly interesting. 

I was so shocked by just how many things were actually really non-existent and seeing all the uniforms of each pupil including the wands... I don't even have the words to express just how brilliant it was. I would definitely go back if given the chance! If you ever get the chance to go you need to take up that offer!


3. While doing the tour around the Harry Potter studios the next day we went into London and it has been such a long time since I have been to London actually. I've been a few times when I was younger but now that I am older I think I appreciate it a lot more. The sights, the big beautiful stores and places. It's such a big place though... I don't think I could ever really get used to it to be honest. It's fun for visiting though!


4. Recently I've been having a bit of a sort out with my wardrobe and my style is changing from casual to a very sickly sweet girly style. As a Christmas treat I was given this beautiful Kate Spade handbag! Isn't it gorgeous? It's my pride and joy right now. I absolutely adore it! 


Have any of you made any big changes over January too? Have you all had a good month? Been anywhere new? Please share and let me know! 

XO

2 comments:

  1. Isn't the studio tour amazing? I went there a couple of years back but it was one of my favourite moments ever. I'd love to go over Christmas to see Hogwarts in the snow though! My friend went to have Christmas dinner there and I was super jealous.

    I'm saving up to go to Japan too! I really can't wait!

    Lizzie Bee // hello lizzie bee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it sure is! Awwww I am glad you liked it and it was amazing actually being able to step into the great hall! I was so giddy when I got in there like a little kid! I took so many pictures and bought a few things! Really?! We did't get Christmas dinner but we saw the snow on the castle which was enough! :)

      Lets hope we get to go soon! x

      Delete