Gorgeous Beauty Products I'm Craving This Month!



What do you think of my February beauty wish list picks? There are so many gorgeous things I'm currently lusting and desperately desiring for this month! Since we are now technically entering spring all the gorgeous pastel packaging is starting to make an appearance, new collections here and there plus I'm just so happy its getting lighter outside too! 

I've been dying for winter to end in order to take decent quality pictures without needing the bedroom light on, it's so annoying having to do that. I'm glad and I love this season! It's so beautiful and fresh. 


1. Lancome La Rose Highlighter
2. Dior Capture Totale Dream Skin Pack
3. YSL Volute Tint-In-Balm 
4. The White Company Candle "Spring"
5. Philosophy's Living Grace Body & Hair Oil
6. Becca's Rose Gold Highlighter 
7. Oh K! Cute Nail Files 
8. Clarin's Multi Active Jour Cream
9. Terry Lipgloss in "Honeymoon Kiss"
10. Nars Smooth & Protect Primer
11. Charlotte Tilbury's Instant Look Palette To Go

I just wanted to share some of my favourite beauty cravings with you all and perhaps if any of you have at all favourite products coming out? 

If they are any from the list above or if you have a certain product you really love then please tell me! 

XO

4 comments:

  1. Yesss, the Lancome Highlight is gorgeous!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it?! It's just a shame it goes out of stock so quickly but I am not sure if Lancome UK may be even getting more in :( x

      Delete
  2. I don't even use highlighter, like ever, but I want that Lancome La Rose highlighter just because I love how it looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use highlighter a fair amount but not everyday however I am the same too! It's just so pretty aha x

      Delete