Some Of My Favourite Winter Essentials On A Budget

We all know that blogging comes with a cost alone without Christmas and New Year piled on top so it can be difficult. 

Theres the presents to buy, cards for friends and family, the work parties for some people who need to shell out for a pretty dress or fancy pair of heels, getting involved in Secret Santas and buying presents for that. 

It can be expensive especially in this day and age where we see pictures of luxurious Christmas trees in peoples homes, delicious food being advertised on the TV and having all these special editions of coffee/hot chocolate come out where we all flock to try them at Costa and Starbucks. Those aren't exactly cheap either since you're paying around nearly £4 a go and it does add up...

Maybe its easier for some but if you're a student like myself where you get to be naughty by treating yourself every now and again then the holidays can be a bit overwhelming. Very overwhelming actually but at least we get the Christmas break? Thats always a plus!

Even so its going to be fine because there are always places a bit cheaper to shop at where you can keep it cute and on trend of course. 




So some of my favourites this season are... 


1. First up is the fluffy fur pom pom beanie! These have always been popular during winter but this year I've seen them in so many different shades so there is such a big variety. I got mine in Primark for just £2! There is similar ones in New Look, Tophop and Zara but if you just want to pick up a hat quickly for cheap then Primark is your best bet. 


2. These rose gold dangle hoop earrings are an absolute favourite for me as just spurt some colour in the mist of grey groggy mornings and our current bleak days. I find that they just cheer my outfits up! They were also from Primark for just £1.50! 



3. That gorgeous pink scarf you can see is from H&M and I absolutely love it! It was just £12 and its such good quality. It's long, thick and warm. I have been after a blush coloured scarf for ages too so I immediately grabbed this when I saw it! It looks so cute on with my long black coat and a nice white cable sweater. 



4. Rose gold make up brushes have been my beauty essential favourite this year as they've been featured almost everywhere from blogs, magazines and Youtube videos. They're just so pretty! I got my set from Ebay for just under £6 and they're pretty good quality actually. They're standard if anything not amazing but decent. 



5. Charlotte Tilbury's Matte Revolution Lipstick in Brinkin Brown is a must! It's a gorgeous dark brown with a slight reddish tint. It looks lovely on during this time of the year and is perfect for the holidays! 




So what are your favourite budget buys this month? Got any? Please share!


xo


8 comments:

  1. Oo, I love this post! :)

    Lee | www.thatbellemakeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guilty as charged when it comes to buying seasonal coffee, but I cannot help it! The rose-gold-ness in this post is killing me, it's so cute. I love to browse around F21 or H&M for rose-gold accessories, they aren't as expensive but still pretty.

    Selene Addicted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so hard isn't it?! You have all these options... lindt, orange, mint ect and it cannot be helped! I go to buy a white coffee from Costa and end up spending nearly £4 on a Christmas hot chocolate or latte!

      They are indeed lovely! :) x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love anything with a pom poms, from earrings to hats to bags... I'm kind of obsessed and I get most of my stuff on places like eBay and primark.

    Lizzie Bee // mysticthorn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do?! How cute! Me too! You have to really shop about in order to find what you're after these days... alway love a good bargain! x

      Delete
  4. Pom pom beanies are just the cutest!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete