Love Cute Bits & Bobs? Then You Will Love Blippo!


Just recently I received some items from the adorable online store Blippo! If you're highly interested in kawaii (Japanese word for = cute) items or generally fixated with adorable things then Blippo is the place to visit. 

They range from stationary, delicious unique snacks, cute fizzy pop drinks, sweet purses and bags. Lets not forget Japanese magazines, phone accessories and jewellery.

The owners running the store were very kind sending me these items, they were very patient with me if I needed to ask them questions, they always responded clearly and everything came in less than a week. So the service is incredibly fast, you won't be kept waiting very long I can guarantee. 

I highly recommend Blippo for gifts for all your friends and family members, if you're in dire need of new stationary or just a treat for your wee self. Because why not? We all need to spoil ourselves from time to time! 



Any pocky fans here? If you don't know what pocky is then maybe you know the UK version called "Mikado" which is the chocolate covered biscuit sticks. Pocky is the Japanese version and they come in so many favours from Oreo, orange, milk, green tea ect.

They are available at Asda, Tesco or any Asian supermarket most of the time for a cheap price. But the ones at Blippo are adorable! These particular Pocky have heart shapes moulded within the biscuit. You have to bite these ones very supplely to see them though. So cute and they taste amazing! 

I was sent this delicious curry Yaokin snack! All I can describe it as is a very big crisp in a spicy curry flavour seasoning. I couldn't get enough of it and was a bit gutted when I finished it... I might have to order some more of these! 

I also received this adorable little notebook! Isn't it cute? it'll come in so handy for jotting down notes I need for the supermarket and just the general everyday things I may need. 

I adore this little Alpaca eraser too! It feels all sugary and glazed. It even has a fruity smell (I think it does!). Its too precious to even use! I'll probably just keep it harboured in my pencil case as a little trinket to look at. 


Last but not least, I was given this pretty pom pom pen! How cute! I love this. I can't wait to use it for my lectures this term at uni! The tip on this is brilliant too because I can writer clearer and its thinner. Plus its ink too! I find I writer so much neater and easier with inked pens rather than your normal biro. The pom pom is just for showing off! 





If you're still interested Blippo are hosting an adorable giveaway which includes you winning some lovely Hello Kitty Beauty Scissors, a mini mushroom plush charm and pretty pens for your studies also much more! 

Enter now for some fun and lovely prizes!



a Rafflecopter giveaway



XO

4 comments:

  1. This box is adorable! I love all things kawaii! I'd love to go to japan one day and buy a bunch of kawaii things :)

    www.thebeautydojo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Oh you'll adore Blippo then lovely! Me too! wouldn't it be wonderful?! Lets hope we can soon! xxxx

      Delete
  2. awesome. i would love to win this for my 2 teen girls they would love this. all the items are soooo cute and u posted good pics of the items. when i try to sign up to follow your blog through email it goes to the next page and says "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" so im not sure if there is something wrong with it or if you havent signed up for feedburner. i will keep checking back because i want to sign up because everytime u post something in this blog i woulg get a email, and i like doing that with my fav bloggers. keep on posting ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome. i would love to win this for my 2 teen girls they would love this. all the items are soooo cute and u posted good pics of the items. when i try to sign up to follow your blog through email it goes to the next page and says "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" so im not sure if there is something wrong with it or if you havent signed up for feedburner. i will keep checking back because i want to sign up because everytime u post something in this blog i woulg get a email, and i like doing that with my fav bloggers. keep on posting ty

    ReplyDelete