YesStyle Korean Beauty Box - Review

Recently I was sent this wonderful box of goodies from Yesstyle and I'm honoured to have received them. Aren't they pretty? I couldn't wait to start digging in and trying out each product when I opened the package. It was very exciting! So thanks again Yesstyle. 





          Berrlsom "Oops! Tint Cheek Cushion" and MACQUEEN's Lip & Cheek Cushion Tint 




As for these two products I found them extremely similar within colour and texture but there is some slight differences. While both are required to apply on your cheeks and also lips despite the "Opps!" Tint Cheek Cushion saying otherwise. I even had a cheeky try on my lips with that one and it's no different just runnier. 

They both have no scent completely flavourless but I suppose they make up for in when you add each product on your face. 

I tried the Macqueen tint first and found its a lot more stodgier compared to Berrlsom's product. It has a lot more pigmentation and its less smoother. Also its darker too- only by a bit though. While Berrlsom's tint is only a little lighter, less pigmented and its quicker to blend in. I'd say the Macqueen product lasts longer than Berrlsom's from around an hour to maybe six hours at the more before wearing off. Berrlsom's lasts up to four. 

Both are lovely products and to be honest I like Berrlsom's cushy brush instead of the stump Macqueen has. I find Berrlsom's packaging so much cuter too! But I think I would stick with Macqueen's product just because it lasts longer. 







                  Lineage Lip Sleeping Mask




Oh I love this! It's a gorgeous strawberry scented lip mask which you are required to apply just before you go to bed at night. So after a nice bath or hot shower I've been using this in place of Vaseline and it's done my lips wonders. It really does help enhance softness and moisture. The next morning your lips should be soft and deliciously supple.

I like how it also comes with a mini brush too, it's like a baby shovel and you use that to put on your lips! I barely use it though, I'm a quick and easy lass. Just my fingers will do! 

Although the packaging is quite dull and far from any relation to the product inside besides their shared logo. It's so cute how the jar is pink! 






                 Etude House Collagen Eye Patches



really like these Etude eye patches and I've been using them for ages now. I think I first bought these around five years ago back when my obsession with cute cosmetics from Japan and Korea began. I buy them every now and again not all the time, when I do I only use them when needed. So it's every once in a while.

They're a good product! Signs don't show automatically but I can tell a slight difference the morning after or a few hours after using them. They take a slight amount of puffiness and dull away from the eyes but not too much. I doubt any eye patch actually gets rid of black circles. The only cure for that I'm afraid is a good nights sleep, water and a healthy diet. But these patches are good for uplifting yourself and helping create brightness around your eyes so you don't look constantly exhausted but basically: they're a refreshment. 

I do recommend this product though especially if you're busy in-between university, work and life in general. These are nice just to help you feel better and look better. 

I adore the packaging if I must say. It's so cute! She looks like a little doll.




               Tosowoong's Black-Head Nose Pack




Now these are just great. Honestly I think these are my most favourite product out of this bundle because these definitely have done me wonders. No... no I'm not going to show you the results as that's a bit too gross! But I can guarantee these do work.

I have heard that the black charcoal versions of nose patches are so much better than the white ones. I usually go for the white ones out of places like Boots and Superdrug but now I'll probably just buy these in the near future. They're worth the money and do a better job removing any debris from my pores. 




                    Beauty People Gel Eye Liner Auto Pencil



I've used this at least once and the shade compliments my tanned skin very well. By that I mean it shows up better whereas when I tried it on my friend it didn't show up all that well on fairer skin.

It's a gorgeous shimmery gold colour which is actually great right now for the summer weather. It's nice to add around winged liner just for an interesting effect I've noticed or just nice to apply on the brim of your eyelashes in place of eyeshadow if you want to make your eyes stand out.

Pigment is a little bit weak though I must say. I didn't find this product that strong and you have to apply loads to make it show up. It lasts around two hours at the most with around three layers on. It's a bit of a hit and miss in my opinion. 




                    Tony Moly "I'M REAL" Rice Face Mask Sheet





I'm a big fan of face masks and I found this one extremely good. I do love Tony Moly face masks in general anyway because they always do a good job. I usually purchase the shea butter masks by Tony Moly. So it was no surprise this mask had great outcomes too. They're a fantastic brand, what else can I say? 

This mask is coated in rice extract and it's properties are to deliver clearer skin. I think it does do the job given you use this particular mask enough times. I did see a difference using this rice mask just the first time since my skin felt fresher, moisturised and purified. 

I do recommend investing in Tony Moly face masks. There is so many other masks such as Aloe, Lemon, Shea butter ect. They all deliver different things but most are quite similar anyway and all are fairly decent. I've never had any problems with them. But check the ingredients just incase before purchasing as you could be allergic. 

What I love about Korean face masks is that it's actually infact a mask you slip over your face. The ones we have in the UK I see are always ones you have to apply in paste or gel forms. These mask versions are so much better as you can just easily peel it off and you're done. Instead of running to the bathroom to wash your face and mess around. 




  
                  Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream




This BB cream I can't exactly use simply because it doesn't fit my complexion or skin tone sadly enough. Etude House is a Korean brand so naturally they just don't cater to darker skin tones besides fair tones. However I still admire this product and I tried it anyway just to see really what I make of it. 

By trying I actually just did a swatch. I didn't put it on my face since it does have whitening properties and it being a Korean product they have whitening ingredients in almost everything. Definitely not what I'm trying to achieve. 

It's quite a runny formula with decent pigment if you have fair skin. It has a lovely scent which smells like fresh flowers! This product also seaweed extract to moisturise the skin, prevents skin from becoming too oily and controls the sebum balance. Natural antioxidant powder is included too which prevents oxidation to help you achieve a more vivid and cleaner skin tone. 

I also have a few friends who have used this product and they recommend it. They always use it and said it's very reliable, a great base for their make up and they love the dewy natural look it creates underneath heir make up. That's just their words, not mine. 

There is plenty of other tones mostly for fair skin if you have a look on the Etude House website. These BB creams are all very affordable too. So stock up!





      
            My Lip Tint Pack "Vivid Scarlet"





Now this product is my least favourite out of everything. I've being seeing the lip tint craze over the internet for years now and when actually trying it myself I wasn't best pleased. Perhaps it was just this product? Well, I can't say I am fond.

This product looks just like any other lip gloss from the packaging but when you actually apply it to your lips immediately it sets like concrete and it's incredibly gooey. But what you do next is peel it off then you're left with the colour staining your lips.

I didn't like that but I went with it to try seeing the results. My lips are totally the wrong colour for this and this product is a bright blood orange colour too which isn't my favourite choice in colours when it comes to lipsticks/lipglosses.

This product is just too messy for my liking, I think it would be fun for younger women in their teens who would be fascinated easily. The idea is unusual I will say that and it is sort of cool. But it doesn't fit my bill at all. I'm not trying to sound negative or put people off buying this product, it's just not for me. 

Again you can find this product over on Yesstyle at a low cost and easily have it shipped to you. 






Thanks for reading and if you have enjoyed this review please tell me what products you like the sound of so far? Let me know please!

       xo

2 comments:

  1. Great post! Love all the items they are so cute! :)
    www.isabellaschoice.com x

    ReplyDelete