June photo diary – iPhone pictures


Ah since its Sunday I just thought I would do a quick post using some recent pictures from this month about life in general. It hasn't been the most exciting month but some things did happen and are worth mentioning! 


1.  Even though the weather in the UK isn't that great right now that doesn't refrain us from going out and enjoying ourselves! I've been trying new places recently instead of the same old thing again and again. So I've fallen in love with a restaurant called Thaikhun. The food is so delicious, it's thai (hence the name) and the decor inside in amazing. I'm loving the little colourful scooter-cart they have outside as you go in! It's really funky and unique. 


2. I'm loving Too Faced blushers right now! I've recently invested in the blusher "Baby Love" by them and it's super! It goes perfect on my skin tone since most of the colours are just too pink for my complexion and I'll end up looking like a clown. So I find it best to stick to more neutral shades. 

I did buy some of the NYX Lingerie liquid lipsticks however I wasn't impressed. I did not find that they suited me well apart from the shade "Teddy" which was just about okay. It came out like a dark maudy brown which can look good however the others "Lace detail" and "Beauty mark" were a total no-no.


3. I found a really lovely seller on Depop under the name NatalieMichelle_designs who created gorgeous pyjamas. She makes them in different colours as well as just pink. I thought they would be perfect for the summer evenings when it's a bit warm, the quality is amazing and they're so cute! They remind me of retro barbie dolls.


4. Absolutely loving rose gold this summer as it's everywhere from interior, nail polish and phone cases. It's such a lovely and uplifting colour. I did a post already about my rose gold haul from Primark featuring these gorgeous copperish coloured pillows. They go well against my others I also got from Primark around a year ago I think. They really brighten my room up! Also I always tend to stick with white bedding now, I never used to because I would stock up on so many different prints and I found them never really matching with my room. Now I'm a bore and find it best to just play it safe with simple bedding. My mum always think it's so strange ha ha!

So if you're reading this how has your summer been so far? Please feel free to comment! I'm always very happy and interested to hear! 

xo

4 comments:

  1. Your bedding looks so lovely, love those Primark cushions, what a steal!

    Also love the look of that blush, I've been eyeing up that one for a long long time but it's always sold out!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh you must invest lovely! It's such a gorgeous shade! x

      Delete
  2. Ahhh your June pictures are so beautiful, I adore the pink and blush hues! Loving the little Tuk tuk outside the restaurant, it reminds me of visiting Sri Lanka :D the rose gold pillows are giving me heart eyes! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! You're very kind. Yes rose gold is just a babe right now! It's great isn't it?! So unique and quirky for a change! Really gives the place some life! Only £3 each in Primark doll! :) xxx

      Okay<3

      Delete