Zoella Collection "Sweet Inspirations"






Once I found out Zoella was releasing a new collection this spring I was very excited! I am quite a fan of her quirky and delighting videos but I will be honest and say this is the first I have ever bought from her. The past products never caught my eye as much although I have tried them in the store just to smell and look at but I think this collection really, really sucked up to me.

I did read some of the product ingredients online and once I saw they were macaroon scented I knew I just had to buy. 

Plus the packaging in this range "Sweet Inspirations" is incredibly beautiful, its really delicate and has a softer approach compared to her previous collections. Decorated beautifully in pastel and very warm colours for this spring/summer. I love it so much! 

Also I found out this range was inspired by French patisseries and little cafes which is why the patterns have quite a traditional french touch. So sweet! 

I picked these up from Superdrug on my travels although I was very surprised to see that they were already in store. Most things were already sold out by the time I got to them such as the bath latte which I really wanted to try... it is adorable! It's like a little bottle of milk but instead it's filled with macaroon and delicious vanilla fragranced bath cream. 

Still I was happy that they had the fizz bar! Initially I wasn't going to buy the body mist but once I squirted it on myself and had a good whiff I was instantly hooked. Into my shopping bag it went!






Double Crème Body Lotion: £5.00 

The body lotion is extremely moisturising after using it tonight I found that it sits nicely on the skin without leaving you feeling gross and greasy. The scent is a mixture of lovely vanilla and sweet macaroons (it's delicious I wish I could eat this!). Perfect for this summer after a nice cool shower or bath. 



 


Le Fizz Fragrance Bath Fizzer: £5.00

This was one of the first things in this new range that caught my eye because whenever I have seen these fizz bars they always remind me of a bar of chocolate. I think it was mostly due to the pretty packaging if I am totally honest. It enhances the product to look fairly expensive despite this fizzer being at a fairly reasonable price. 

I have yet to use this item as it's still wrapped up all lovely. But I have heard that these fizzers are similar to bath bombs which you are able to break off in chunks and use the pieces over time. Apparently they leave the bath all creamy and fizzy like sweet pop so I can't wait to use it now!


Sweet Inspirations Fragranced Body Mist: £8.00

I did mention that this body mist wasn't exactly my first choice but I fell in love with it once I tried it. The bottle is gorgeous, the smell is gorgeous. I've been using it for the past couple of days now and it is great as one of those perfumes I can just squirt myself with before heading out the house. 

It's fairly strong, I would say it lasts around two or three hours at the most. This scent isn't really overpowering it's quite faint but prominent. The scent has the tones of macaroons leaving you smelling like a lovely bakery, again a hint of vanilla and I would say lemon. It's got a floral undertone but dominated with more sweet and sugary ones at the most. Mmm! 



All products can be found on the Superdrug website here and in store. 


Are you going to try the new Zoella "Sweet Inspirations" collection? Please give me your thoughts! I'd love to hear.



xo


2 comments:

  1. Zoe dose amazing work but I think this collection is her best line ever! It shows off her personality and it definitely has Zoella written all over it. x Liddy :)
    http://itisliddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too you know! I've seen her other collections before and they never caught my eye much... I think it was mostly the presentation. Whereas this collection screams spring and it makes me think of a lovely soft morning with cute cafes and their yummy cakes. I've got a sweet tooth too so the macaroons and the theme of it combining with French pastries made me love it more! Lovely isn't it?! Yep! It's fun and I'm glad she's being flexible with her products! It is very interesting! xxx :)

      Delete