MIU MIU Ballerina Flats Edition SS16


Finally after so long... so very long I finally gave in and bought a pair of the ballerina buckle strap shoes from the Miu Miu SS 2016 Runway collection. 

I was fawning over these beauties for months after seeing one of my favourite models from Japan popular Larme magazine model Risa Nakamura sport them on her Instagram. 

I think I fell in love because these shoes are a combination of cute ballet shoe, they come in various colours (I chose the black over the pink as black simply just goes with anything anyway and I love the colour), they have a very punk chic feel with the added straps and they're also rather girly with the lovely ribbon which is removable if needed. 

When I was a lot younger probably around thirteen or twelve I remember going through a bit of a goth phase. I wasn't but I remember liking a lot of black lacey items, I loved googling pictures to find winged goth anime girls and anything with a unique vibe in fashion. I'm not trying to come across as some edgy babe here by the way. I think all I am saying is that these shoes entered my life a little too late. They're my teenage dream, it sounds sad but they are and I don't care! I love them so much. 

I have nothing negative to say about this purchase because they meet all my expectations. The beautiful packaging which came safe and secure all the way from Italy here to the UK. They were boxed marvellously all pretty in their trademark pink box and the shoes were filled carefully with wrapping stuffed inside. 

Although I am slightly cautious to wear these in public due to any scuffs or damage I already have a few outfit ideas. I was thinking that these lovelies would look good with a long lace maxi skirt and leather jacket. So many ideas! 

I will post some outfit combinations in the near future hopefully.


xo









4 comments:

  1. These are seriously beautiful! I love miu miu shoes, although I don't own a pair, they're so pretty! I'll look forward to see how you co-ordinate these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They are such beauties! Thank you! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! They are such beauties! Thank you! x

      Delete
  2. These are seriously beautiful! I love miu miu shoes, although I don't own a pair, they're so pretty! I'll look forward to see how you co-ordinate these!

    ReplyDelete