April photo diary – iPhone pictures


This is my first time doing one of these mini photo diary things so I thought it'd be fun to try! 



1.  Lately I have been trying to eat more fruit for breakfast and I'm such a sucker for pastries, no honestly I love them so much. So I sneaked a delicious almond croissant into my breakfast the other day combined with chopped strawberries, raspberries and banana! Also a yummy smoothie packed with spinach, kale and blueberries! I'm trying to be good... 


2. Oh my god. Now I have tried the "I love" products before but this is the first time I have invested in any of the bath cremes. They were on offer in Superdrug so I thought oh why not. Glad I bought them! They smell like heaven and they were extremely cheap too. £2.99! 


3. Now for my birthday I was given these lovely bath bombs from Bomb Cosmetics as a gift off my friend. They smell like candy, fairgrounds and flower beds all in one. Shame they leave the tub plastered in roses! 


4. The other week me and my friend went to this awesome new diner here in Manchester. It's called "The Infamous Diner". It's eighties themed and it's all pink! My friend has been before so she took me and when I walked in it was amazing. The place was lit up, we had Ghostbusters playing and every hit known to man blaring on the speakers! I ordered a tasty Nacho-mama burger with a chocolate shake and she ordered a chilli dog with a coconut milkshake. Tasted awesome. I definitely recommend this place! 

xo

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty photo's - especially the first one! Now I want to eat a yummy croissant.. xo

    Char | www.charslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Yes mmmm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ''I love'' products are amazing!!! I have a body cream and a body butter and they smell so delicious!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete