Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Blush EDT Spray (Limited Edition)



I spotted this fragrance the other week on my travels and the first thing I thought was "Since when did Marc Jacobs release a new fragrance?" then I did my own little bit of research and found out this this one is actually limited edition. I did end up smelling it a few times in Boots before finally purchasing. I am so glad I did!


"Daisy Blush is intended for the sophisticated Daisy girl. Floral notes of honeysuckle and lily of the valley are combined with delicate mimosa to create an elegant, fresh interpretation of spring."




It's a very strong scent actually. The composition includes a very fresh but spicy tinge as the top coat, followed by a heart possibly water lily, violet and citrus. It isn't light or feathery like the previous Daisy dream perfumes either. 

I think this one is probably the strongest out of them all. I think this fragrance would be best suited for occasions just to give you that delicious flare rather than be an everyday perfume. It's just my personal opinion though. I do find this heavier (in a good way!). 

It lasts for around four to six hours. I have tried it and I could smell it when I came home from university. So it lasts fairly well. 

As for the design. It's just beautiful and probably why I was so drawn to it. Pink of course! But it is gorgeous, similar to the previous two Daisy dream perfume bottles obviously as only the colour seems to have changed. Still, I'm not complaining. It's super girly, very suited to the new spring season and floral... how ground breaking! 


I do recommend this fragrance to any Marc Jacobs lover. I have read some other reviews on websites and there is mixed feelings about this particular one. If you see it, then try it. It's worth a sniff! 

xo







5 comments:

  1. Your blog is so fabulously pink :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! xxx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I smelt this fragrance in Boots the other day and I love it! Your blog is so pretty, lovely post :) xxx

    ReplyDelete