DHC Cleansing Oil (Disney Edition x Japan)





I'm late reviewing about this product. But my goodness, I think I'm in love. This DHC cleansing oil which has collaborated with Japan to produce a Disney series is totally adorable. 

I only came across it recently and found that other people have been using it for ages. I still wanted to review it anyway.

But so far this cleanser has been doing my skin the world of good. It's actually benefiting my skin because I have naturally oily skin. It doesn't leave your skin oilier than it already is. I find that it leaves me feeling fresher and helps my pores. As the cleanser is very rich in antioxidants such as olive and rosemary oil. Plus it's packed with vitamin E helping your skin against dirt, while conditioning, replenishing and loving your skin. 

What I like to do is take a small bit of this oil in a bowl, heat it up in the microwave making sure it's luke warm and putting it on my skin. I like to leave it for around  5-10 minutes at the most before washing it off. It feel so good and refreshing in the end. 

It's worth investing if your everyday cleanser isn't doing you any favours. But you are most likely to see changes with the DHC cleanser by a long shot. In a matter of days it will have you glowing!


It's available here on YesStyle for just £8.46.

 xo


1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely and I have been really loving facial oils at the moment! I loooove the packaging too x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete