Christmas treats

I can't believe it's almost Christmas. 

This month has flown by so quickly! I'm really glad though. I love this time of year, I love how it's so cosy in the evenings where you can throw on your pjs when you get home and curl up infront of the fire. All the delicious hot drinks which go on sale in the coffee shops and tasty food. Not to mention all the Christmas themed products too. Plus cheesy Christmas films on Channel 5 that nobody really watches. 

I just thought I would share some winter favourites this month. 


Love Chloe EDP:  £29.99

I kept seeing this fragrance on various blogs and I've been wanting to try it for ages. Finally getting round to it I'm glad that I did! It's lovely. The smell is very floral and not as baby powder scented as the Chloe original which I prefer. But this one is nice on its own, it's quite strong actually and I imagine a bundle of daisies when I put this on myself. I love how the packaging design is simple, very chic and the little change that connects with the cap, it's a sweet touch. 










Yankee Candle Snowflake Cookie: £6.99

It isn't often I buy Yankee Candles as they're not exactly cheap and I tend to drift off to other brands. But I do love the Christmas collection Yankee Candle produces though.

 All the scents are absolutely gorgeous, they last incredibly long and don't give off any horrible black smoke either. This one is incredibly gorgeous though, it smells heavenly like a batch of fresh biscuits and leaves the room feeling like a sweet bakery. It's lovely!





Sali Hughes 'Pretty Honest':  £12.99

I'm really late on this bandwagon. But I kept seeing it everywhere, Blogger, Instagram and Tumblr. So I thought I would buy it and I found it on Ebay second hand. It's good quality still though.

The book was fairly interesting, there is plenty of beauty tips and explanations filled inside. It is good for young women who may be struggling, I know some girls have not a clue where to start with hair, skin and make up. I was very lost during my teens and I was terrible at make up compared to know where I have a better understanding of products and what I like and don't like. It's worth buying I think.




I hope everybody has a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year! 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment